Blog Prompt 11/3
I am unaware of what I would like to write my personal essay on. I have been brainstorming and researching several ideas and topics but have yet to decide on one topic. I literally have like 10 things I could write about. Here are some of the options.
1) Dancing as a child.
2) ADHD’s effect my social life rather than just school.
3) Growing up with a bipolar mom.
4) How my best friend being molested as a child effect not only her and her future but mine as well.
5) A friends experience with depression, anxiety, and in patient therapy.
6) The effects of self mutilation (attention seeking or pain relieving?)
7. Childhood sports and the positive/negative effects they have.
8. The definition of crazy? Being trapped in my own head.
9. An inside look on being the oldest child and why it makes me so different from my sister.
10. Personality differences between left and right brained people.
So there are at least 10 possible choices for a personal essay and I have absolutely no idea which one to use. I will probably map out a study plan for each and decide from there!