These are the things I noticed and the questions they made me ask about the world.
1. The ball on the bottom of the string that allows you to pull down the projector screen. Is that plastic, round, black ball a quick decision or something thought about for hours. Is someone’s entire career centered on deciding what type of plastic/wood/metal object goes on the bottom of that string? What about on window blind pullers and such?
2. That made me notice the designs on bottoms of shoes. All the ridges and circles and designs. Is someone hired specifically to decide whether the ridges make a circle or rectangle or foot shape?
3. The ridges on water bottle caps. The majority like Dasani and Ice Mountain have 3D lines that are around the sides of the cap. are those for design or to add grip when twisting the cap? Is there a science behind the lines or are they pointless??
4. Why do people look so different with hats. My fiancé looks like a completely different person with a hat on and without and that’s so weird to me because he’s the person I am most familiar with.
5. Some outlets are 3 pronged and some are 2. Why? Does more electricity go through the 3 pronged ones or does it disperse the energy more evenly??
6. Sparkle and rainbow are my two favorite colors and people actually get frustrated with me when I say that arguing they aren’t colors. Why can they be used to described the colors of something but aren’t considered colors. Also why do people get so frustrated they clench their fists and teeth just they are my favorite colors. Who cares? What personality trait does someone have to have to make that anger them so much?
If you have any answers to all my questions please let me know!